We are not a typical Agile consultancy that imposes a sophisticated process on your company.
Our goal is your goal.
We want to make your business more effective, your customers more satisfied and your employees happier.
We bring a large toolbox with us that consists of experiences, tools and proven practices. We run workshops, teach and coach you. In the end, you will be able to teach and coach others.
Step 1: Discovery
We start with a little discovery (phone call or workshop) to clarify needs and potential pain points to address. Depending on the pain and company size we get together and run a little workshop with different stakeholders in the organization.
From that we focus on people and their behaviour, by:
- We observe everything from the team and department structure to the support and the overall culture.
- We look at the processes you use to build, deploy and run your software, and use our deep understanding of lean and various agile processes and frameworks to find improvements.
- We evaluate the architecture of your overall application landscape. An inappropriate architecture can slow you down so much that agility becomes difficult.
- We will look at the code itself, the tests you perform, etc. to see where improvements can be made in speeding up development and improving quality.
Step 2: Retrospective
After the discovery phase, we reflect and address the top pains by working together on an action plan to move your organization forward.
Things to address are usually a common understanding of how current structures, practices, and policies impact business effectiveness. Then we identify quality improvement opportunities and focus on effective changes that we can implement immediately. Together, we will develop a concrete but adaptable plan for the future.
We think hard what experiments we can try to bring us forward.
Step 3: Running experiments
We run the experiment and see if it is effective and sustainable over a long time.
Experiments we have run in the past were:
- Shortening Feedback Loops by improving the quality and more rigid control of compliance rules
- Team Setup Changes: From Component Teams to Feature Teams
- Bring more autonomy in the Organization by removing rules and working more with principles and transparency.
- Increasing flow in the organization by addressing tooling
- Automated manual work away that led employees to focus more on creative work
Step 4: Go to Step 1
Usually, after addressing the top pain, there are new things that pop up.
That’s when we start to reflect again.
See What We Do to get a clear picture on what to expect.