Did you ever come across products you didn’t like?
The products were too slow, ugly and didn’t do what you wanted?
Peter helps teams discover better ways to build products and software with tools in testing, engineering, lots of automation and ❤ for coffee.
Peter Gfader works as a software architect, consultant, and trainer for Beyond Agility, where he helps people, teams, and organizations to build and deliver exciting products.
The drive for improvement (and the smell of coffee) gets him out of bed in the morning.
Peter is on a journey to make everyone happy. If he isn’t riding a mountain bike or playing the trumpet, you might find him at a local user group, hanging out with other nerds!
What makes Peter stand out
- Talking the business language despite the deep technology background
- Vast experience in different industries with development teams, managers, leaders, and CTOs (software, hardware, startups, banks, insurances, accounting, aviation, metal industry, and more)
- Regarded in his professional circles as having a particularly no-bullshit approach, which tends to deliver much more value than telling you what you want to hear.
- Peter doesn’t just teach and coach techniques, he also teaches and coaches how to teach and coach.
Peter is a Professional Scrum Trainer with Scrum.org and teaches Scrum training with scrum.org that can be found on Scrum.org Trainings. Peter worked for Zühlke Switzerland and SSW in Sydney Australia in the past.
Peter is a proud host running the Software Crafters Zürich Meetup.
See What Scrum.org Students Say
Some job titles that Peter had in the past and that he is experimenting with:
- Silo Thinking Breaker.
- Life-Long Learner.
- Org Smell Detector.
- Feedback Loop Shortener.
- Business Value Optimizer.
Peter is a regular interviewee in podcasts. Listen to him here on the Podcasts page.