Did you ever come across Products you didn’t like?
It was too slow, ugly and didn’t do what you wanted?
Peter helps teams discover better ways to build products and software with tools in testing, engineering, lots of automation and ❤ for coffee.
Peter Gfader works as a software architect, consultant, and trainer for Beyond Agility, where he helps people, teams, and organizations to build and deliver exciting products.
The drive for improvement (and the smell of coffee) gets him out of bed in the morning.
Peter is on a journey to make everyone happy. If he isn’t riding a mountain bike or playing the trumpet, you might find him at a local user group, hanging out with other nerds!
What makes Peter stand out
- Deep technology background & talking the business language
- Vast experience in different industries with leaders and CTOs (Pharma, Software, Startups, Other Consulting Companies, Banks, Insurances, Accounting firms, and many more)
- Regarded in his professional circles as having a particularly no-bullshit approach, which tends to deliver much more value than telling you what you want to hear
- Peter doesn’t just teach and coach techniques, he also teaches and coaches how to teach and coach.
See What Scrum.org Students Say
The latest posts from Peter:
- My Highlights from #Play14 Festival
- Architecture Workshop with Legacy Systems
- 5 Ways How Enterprises Can Successfully Act Like a Startup – My recommendations
- If 95% of all Startups Fail, Why Should Enterprises Behave Like a Startup?
- Strategies to Ride a Dead Horse
Peter blogs on various other platforms:
Some job titles that Peter had in the past and that he is experimenting with:
- Life Long Learner.
- Silo Thinking Breaker.
- Org Smell Detector.
- Feedback Loop Shortener.