Every bug you fix introduces 2 new bugs?
Implementing features gets slower and slower?
You miss the old times, when everything was easy and fast?
What could we do to not run in this situation?
In the video I share one strategy.
What Are The 4 Strategies To Fight Technical Debt?
What could we do to come out of this situation at all?
–> Get in touch!
We can help you
- Do we have the same problem here?
- What is the current state?
Implementing new features
Time lost due to unnecessary complexity
Active reduction of technical debt
Operational time (gatekeeping, bug fixing, …)
- What is the trend?
Is it getting better?
- What about our confidence?
Can we get a handle on it?
Are we muddling through?
- What about our happiness?
- How can we deal with technical debt in general?
Time budget fixed e.g. 20%?
Limit number of features?
Reduce technical debt with new features on an ongoing basis?
Budget for the Product Owner and Management Team?
More Professional Work?
- Which measure/change could help us?
- What would be the ideal situation?
- Where would we actually like to get to?
- What do we do now?